Private Investigator, counterintelligence, piracy, cold case investigation – Global Forensic Services, LLC.
California based with operations worldwide. Global Investigative & Intelligence Services (GIIS) is a subsidiary of Global Forensic Services, LLC.
California private investigator firm with expertise in background investigations, piracy, patent infringement, business espionage, counterintelligence, investigations, cold case investigations, trial preparation, fraud investigations, and crime scene investigations.
Who are we?
Since 1979, our investigators have helped solve thousands of local, national and international investigations, benefiting small businesses, government agencies, global organizations and private citizens.
Our Chief investigator is Larry Stewart. His assistance has been called upon with many notable cases to include; the Unabomber, numerous accused Nazi war criminals, e.g. John Demanjuk, a.k.a. Ivan the Terrible, the reinvestigation of the Dr. Martin Luther King murder, the reinvestigation of the Kennedy assassination/CIA conspiracy theory, the Jon Benet Ramsey murder investigation, the 9/11 terrorist attacks and the DC Sniper investigation.
In addition, our investigative expertise was instrumental in helping to locate stolen nuclear material and to resolve international disputes in treaties and mapped territorial lines between countries.
We have experience as an expert witness in state, federal and military courts of law, as well as in foreign court systems to include; Austria, Australia, Thailand, Sri Lanka and Canada. In addition, Larry Stewart has testified at The Hague in the Netherlands and three times before the U.S. Congress.
To become the leading provider of professional investigators in the world.
With a team individually selected based on your needs, you can be assured that the GI&IS investigators will:
- select your investigator(s) using factors based on proven experience
- call upon the connections and background of a former federal investigator with gained experience from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, the Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Secret Service
- call upon the experience and knowledge of ex-police officers and fugitive recovery agents
- access, as needed, an international network of investigators
- utilize state-of-the-art surveillance technology
- build and maintain your case for litigation
- pre-employment or existing employee background investigations
- protect your proprietary information
All matters are held in the strictest confidence.
Whether your case involves worker’s compensation, corporate or private intelligence, cold case investigations, trial preparation, fraud or crime scene evaluations, please call us, we can help.
- Licensed Private Investigator
- Civil or Criminal Investigations
- Missing or abducted children or persons
- Witnesses located
- Background Investigations
- Insurance fraud investigation
Stalker Task Force
- Our Task Force is Comprised of Former Federal Investigators, Forensic Scientists, Trained Locators and Former Police Investigators
- When Necessary we Consult with Respected Forensic Psychiatrists and Profilers
- Our Team Will Work to Stop Stalkers Fast
- We Liaison with Police and District Attorney’s to Aid in the Prosecution of Stalkers
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Investigations
- Infringements Investigated
- We Identify Counterfeited Materials and Their Distributors and Resellers
- Brand or Copyright Infringements
- Unauthorized Use of Names, Images and Logos Stopped Promptly
- Computer Search and Recovery
- Fraud Investigations
- Forensic Analysis of Documents and Writings to Determine Author or Legitimacy
- White Collar Crime Specialists
- Worldwide Connections to Assist in Investigations
- Asset Location and Recovery
- Missing or Abducted Children Found
- Age Progression/Regression to Aid Investigations
- Relatives Located
- Witnesses Located
- Spouses or Significant Others Found
- Debtors Found
- Fugitives Located
Executive Level Background Investigations
- Potential Business Associate’s Background Investigations
- In-depth Executive Pre-employment Investigations
- Merger Acquisition Intelligence
- Investigations Include Significant Others and Known Associates
- Homeowner’s and Automobile Claims Investigated
- Worker’s Compensation
- Sub Rosa Investigations
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice Investigations
- Trial Preparation
- Covert and Overt Surveillance Specialists
- Covert Video Recording
- GPS Mobile Tracking Systems Installed and Monitored
- Family Law Matters & Child Custody Investigations
- Significant Other Investigations
- Suspect Employee Monitoring and Surveillance
- Minors Surveilled to Determine Whether Drug Abuse or Poor Judgment Occurs
- Eavesdropping detection by experts, anywhere, anytime
- State-of-the-Art Detection Equipment Specifically Chosen for your Individual Needs
- Phone Taps
- We can Locate Devices Anywhere, e.g. Planes, Offices, Boats, Automobiles
- All Areas of Pre-trial Case Preparation
- Forensic Examinations of Evidence
- Critical Evaluation of the Opposing Side’s Evidence
- Background Intelligence
- Cases Involving Government Agencies
- Strategic Intelligence Gathering on Individuals, Corporations, and Businesses
- Corporate Espionage Investigations
- Undercover Operatives
- Covert Digital Recorders/Cameras with Remote Monitoring
- Identification of Employee Drug/Alcohol Abuse
- Employee Interviews Conducted
- GPS Tracking Systems
- Polygraph Available
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Discrete, Intelligent and Skilled Protection
- Executives, Celebrities, Professional Athletes
- On-Site and Off-Site Protection
- Bullet-Proof Vehicles and Specialized Equipment Available