Crime Scene Evaluation
Crime Scene Investigations:
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Crime Investigation Review and Follow-Up
- Evidence Review and Analysis
- Forensic Report Review and Analysis
- Police Investigation Review and Follow-Up
- Cold Case Investigation
GFS will evaluate work performed by other crime scene investigators, laboratories or examiners for purposes of determining accuracy and completeness of results. A determination can also be reached as to whether the original investigator/examiner followed established protocols in reaching their conclusion.
A report will be issued reflecting the analysis conducted and findings. Courtroom testimony will be provided as needed.
Submit to GFS all available notes, reports and original evidence.